This recipe for southwest chili was submitted by Mandy in Louisiana.
Thanks for sharing your recipe, Mandy!
- 1 small package dry black beans
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 carton chicken broth
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 bag frozen seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 jar jalepenos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef with seasoning blend
- Combine black beans, corn, chicken broth and tomato paste in crock pot. Add browned meat blend in.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high heat for 4 hours and low heat for another 4 hours.
- Serve with white corn chips or fritoes.